It brings us great pride that 21 community organizations were selected to receive Grants on behalf of the 22nd annual Berkeley Heights 5K (Runners, Walkers, Volunteers & Sponsors) in 2018, they are listed below:
- Girls on the Run Union County — program builds "stronger" girls in elementary and middle schools
- Governor Livingston High School Athletic Department - "Impact Concussion Testing program"
- GLHS Booster program - supports extra curricular activities for High School Students
- Veterans Memorial Park Renewal - providing plants and park maintenance
- Suburban Chamber of Commerce Foundation - Graduating Senior Scholarship @ Governor Livingston High School
- Berkeley Heights Street Fair Grant - hosting over 19,000 locals on Springfield Avenue
- BH Youth Baseball summer camp grant
- Berkeley Heights Recreation Commission - Free Summer Concerts in the Park series
- BHPD Youth Police Academy — Summer program teaching local children about safety, law & more
- Berkeley Heights Recreation Commission - summer playground recycle program
- Berkeley Heights Volunteer Fire company no. 1 - new equipment grant
- Summit Area YMCA - major grant for the *new BH YMCA construction Campaign
- BH Education Foundation - major grant for ongoing enrichment programs
- BH Rescue Squad - new ambulance fund grant
- BH Peppertown Park renewal grant - enhancing downtown green space
- BH Winter Walk Grant - to showcase downtown BH for the holiday season and give back to the community
- American Red Cross - for direct relief efforts from hurricanes Florence & Michael
- VFW post 6259 Berkeley Heights - provides resources for local vets & aids those @ Lyons VA Hospital
- The Wounded Warrior Project - Grassroots organization providing aid to injured servicemen and women since 9/11/01
Home | Our Events | Register | Sponsorship | Charities | Results | Course Info | Directions | Album | Your Health
©2019 Berkeley Heights 5K. All Rights Reserved.
Website courtesy of Avelient, Inc.