It brings us great pride that 19 community organizations were selected to receive Grants on behalf of the 20th annual Berkeley Heights 5K (Runners, Walkers, Volunteers & Sponsors) in 2016, they are listed below:
- Suburban Chamber of Commerce Foundation - Scholarship @ Governor Livingston High School
- Berkeley Heights Volunteer Fire Co #1 - new uniform project
- Berkeley Heights Youth Police Academy - Summer program teaching local children about safety, law & more
- Heights Baseball summer camp grant -
- Berkeley Heights Recreation Commission - summer playground recycle program
- Berkeley Heights Communication Committee - enhancing town website, BHTV programming & more
- Berkeley Heights Rescue Squad - Keeps the spirit of giving alive for over 600 local families in need
- Berkeley Heights Education Foundation - provides school enrichment programs
- Veterans' Memorial Park Renewal Project - ensuring the future of this park for all to enjoy
- Winter Walk Grant - to showcase downtown BH for the holiday season
- VFW post 6259 Berkeley Heights - provides resources for local vets & aids those @ Lyons Hospital
- Berkeley Heights Recreation Commission - Free Summer Concerts in the Park series
- Berkeley Heights Public Library Foundation - providing much needed library resources
- Governor Livingston High School Athletic Department - "Impact Concussion Testing program"
- Home for Good Dog Rescue of Berkeley Heights -
- The Wounded Warrior Project - Grassroots organization providing aid to injured servicemen and women since 9/11/01
- Home First - provides housing and critical services to union county families in need
- Our House Inc - provides resources for local Developmentally Disabled adults
- Santa Claus Shop, Summit - Keeps the spirit of giving alive for over 600 local families in need
Home | Our Events | Register | Sponsorship | Charities | Results | Course Info | Directions | Album | Your Health
©2010 Berkeley Heights 5K. All Rights Reserved.
Website courtesy of Avelient, Inc.