5K Run & Walk
We pride ourselves in putting together a unique event that has something for everyone.
Our special day will include the following:
* A 5-Kilometer road-race sanctioned and certified by the USA Track and Field Association as a 500-point New Balance New Jersey Grand Prix Event.
* A 1.5 Mile fitness walk for non-runners and families.
* Music, DJ and refreshments for both spectators and runners at Memorial Field
* Custom-designed race tee shirts for all pre-registered racers and walkers, along with race “goodie” bags.
* Complimentary pre and post sports massages
* Race officially timed with microchips by Compuscore (Results posted on Race day at Memorial Field and on the web at www.berkeleyheights5k.com)
* Awards for top male and female finishers overall and in various age groups
* Free Fun Runs and Tot Trots for children Ages 2-11, with all participants receiving finishing ribbons.
Schedule for September 18th
7:45 a.m. – Race day registration and packet pick-up
8:00 a.m. – Music and Pre race warm up routine
9:30 a.m. – 5K race
– 1.5 Mile Fitness Walk
10:15 a.m. – Tot Trot and Fun Runs for kids
10:30 a.m. – Awards
5k Award Categories
1st, 2nd & 3rd Places Overall for Men & for Women
1st, 2nd & 3rd Places for Men and Women in each of these categories:
10 & under, 11-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29,
30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49,
50-54, 55-59, 60-69, 70-79, 80 & older
Early registration (by September 8th) guarantees a t-shirt:
General Public $23
USTAF-New Jersey Members only: $20
Late Registration (After September 8th or race day) t-shirts while supplies last:
General Public $25
USTAF-New Jersey Members only $25
Pre race day packet pick up is September 13th and 15th, 8:00 am to 8:00 pm and September 17th 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.
They can be picked up at the Race Headquarters: Smith Chiropractic Center, 134 Snyder Ave, Berkeley Heights, New Jersey. Call 908-464-8899 for Questions or race info. Ask for Dr. Patrick Smith-Race Director or email
Late registration/packet pick-up starts at 7:45 am on September 18th at Memorial Field.
Note: No registration required for the Tot Trot and Fun Run. Just show up at Memorial Field by 10:15.
Click Here to Register Online!
Click here to print out registration form